Monday, August 29, 2011

Interesting Furniture Design

This week, I've chosen some interesting (if not plain weird) pieces of furniture for your viewing pleasure. Although these are odd and quirky, they have to be admired for their creativity and marvel of engineering.

I admire this piece for the mere fact that it combines a bookshelf, bed, and desk all in one. That being said, I would not ever, in a million years, want to sleep on this thing. That ridge just looks ridiculously uncomfortable and one's feet would be hanging down. No thank you.

This sink is actually incredibly impressive. Not only is it uniquely shaped, it actually functions. My peeve with this is that I have a hard time imagining brushing my teeth with this thing.

Good concept. Absolute and total eyesore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment